Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shopping... again...

Yesterday, I went shopping... again haha. I went out with my mother-in-law so it was a lot more of a successful trip since my husband rushes me so much!!! And look what I got Jo!!!

As you can see, she loves it! haha
Here is what happened when I tried to put it on her this morning, it's like a slideshow, watch the progression....







Some other things I got at Babies R Us... (besides PAMPERS!!!!) was this 'J' that I want to hang in Jo's new room which will be coming to a blog near you this spring! haha

Now, I need everyone's opinions!!! Should I keep it with just the 'J' or should I buy the rest of her initials and makes it J.M.B going down in descending order diagonally on the wall? Cast your vote! haha

Here is something that has been happening a lot lately, Jo locking her legs and refusing to sit down!!! So this time I just let her go and let her stand in the corner, which she did for a good solid 2 minutes or so...

Until she plopped on her bum like this...


So this morning Jo was being cranky and wouldn't let me go anywhere without bringing her with me. Atleast she wasn't doing the thing where she won't let me put her down, this time she just wanted me in sight so I could actually sit her down. So I sat her down infront of the dryer while I was trying to do laundry and she kept trying to pull herself up onto the dryer, so I said fine! and put her in haha:




And some other random pictures from yesterday and today... I am PICTURE CRAZY lately!



4 comments:

The Real EMO said...

i vote for just the J....
I love the dryer pics!!
tanya

Jennifer said...

I vote for the initials. I have Brooke's full name on her wall but Josephine would be a lot of letters. I drilled small holes and hung Brooke's with ribbon.

Caroline said...

The letters come with a pink ribbon to hang them from. They're so cute!

MommyKW said...

I can't say I like one or the other. In Samantha's room we have her whole name. In Blake's room we have just his initials. In Connor's we have his whole name and in Taylor's we have - NO BOYS ALLOWED! Wait for that one! I love those dryer pictures. My 2 year old does the same thing, but I have to catch him before he gets in because you never know what could happen with him!