Friday, February 22, 2008

Misson: Failed

But I have to say I still have faith in this plan! Anyway, I put her in her crib asleep at 11:20. I went in there after 25 minutes of her being asleep and she woke up at like 11:46 and I put the soothie back in her mouth and she went back to sleep!!!... for 2 minutes haha. She woke up at 11:48. Then she layed in the crib completely still but with her eyes open so I didn't let her see me just in case she'd fall back asleep but alas, that was not the case! So basically another half hour nap... I'm still going to try this plan for her 2nd nap and I'm also going to swaddle her (with one arm out) to see if this makes any difference.

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

She is so cute! Keep trying with the naps. I think it will get better as she gets a little older.