Monday, February 11, 2008

Stuck In The House...

I'm getting a little cabin fever, and so is Josephine (I'm serious... although part of me thinks I'm just saying that because I feel this way.) I'm so booooooored, and in all honesty I really think Jo gets bored too! When she is cranky and nothing seems to be making her happy I just go upstairs and it's like a switch, she gets to be in such a better mood and I think it's the change of environment. I don't drive (I CAN drive... I've just only done so a handful of times but I can, I swear!) and we only have 1 car. I don't think financially that it'd be smart for us to get a 2nd anyway but I'm getting so tired of being stuck inside. The only time I really get out is when I go to school on Tuesday and Friday and our weekly trip to Target which is usually on Sunday. Another part of this problem is the weather! I haven't been able to take Josephine out for a walk in months and it's only getting worst. Today the wind chill factor was like 3 degrees!!! There are so many shopping plazas and other things right down the street from us that I'd love to take a walk to with her just to get out of the house and kill some time but we can't. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer!!!

2 comments:

The Real EMO said...

Trust me!! I feel the same way!! CABIN FEVER BAD!! I am so sick of the cold... its freezing here too. I have a car but I am tired of bundling keira up.. it take forever!
tanya

MommyKW said...

She looks so happy for being stuck in the house! I know what you mean. I can't wait for the nice weather so that we can all go outside. I am going stir crazy in the house. I have gone from room to room organizing things and thinking ways to redo things. My husband is going insane with all of my new ideas!