Friday, February 29, 2008

Spider Man, Spider Man, does whatever a spider can...

Here is Josephine with her new favorite toy, trust me... you do NOT want to try and take this away from her. She's even sleeping with it right now...

Hey, if she's going to be into action figures, fine by me! Because my husband has plenty of them for her to play with haha yes, my husband is a geek, and I love him.


Annnnnnd... my Pottery Barn things came last night! What do ya think?


I looove it, it's so cute! The handle is cute too but it's behind her so you can't see it. It's really nice! =) Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

That is adorable! I love the pail. I'm thinking of replacing everyone's baskets this year with personalized ones. Great choice! Spider Man - love it! Samantha has a Barbie we can't take away from her thanks to Santa Claus!

k's mama said...

Cute pail!!!
I think I need to get Keira some action figures.. right now she is still obsessed with the washcloth!