Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shopping Day...

Shopping day is over! I forgot to take my camera with me which I totally regret because there was something I wish I could have caught on camera! We were in Pet Smart, and you know those tall things that cats can climb up, lay on, and perch on and all that good stuff? We put Jo up to one and now since she can pull herself up she was basically climbing it haha (with our assistance ofcourse) and then Rob sat her on top of one that was really tall and it was just so cute!

We ended up lowering the mattress but I want to lower it more because it doesn't even look like it was lowered at all. I actually am going back to Babies R' Us tomorrow to get a bunch of other stuff I need. So no pictures for now! I am off to bed early because I am EXHAUUUUUSTED!

4 comments:

k's mama said...

It should have 3 settings.. At least Keiras crib does.. I think once they can sit up you are supposed to put it to the lowest setting? that is what we did at least... congrats on the tooth too!!! They are getting so big!

MommyKW said...

You are a trooper (and so are Jo and Rob) for making it through that huge shopping day! I would have loved to have seen her on the cat toy! Her first jungle gym adventure!

Caroline said...

Tanya- the crib actually has like 8 different settings, that's probably why I didn't see much of a difference between just 2 settings. I'm definitely going to lower it more today, I just didn't feel like taking everything apart again after I had put it all back together haha.

k's mama said...

8 settings? wow!!! You must have a fancy crib!!