Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some Outside Fun!

Today, it was cold but not toooooo cold ouside and so I figured if I got Josephine all bundled up we could go outside for a few minutes. We literally were out there for maybe 5 minutes, no longer than that. But we had fun just the same!

P.s. She also got to wear her winter jacket for the second time this winter (the other time was for a short walk in the beginning of the season). I found it so hard to get her in her carseat with it on so we bought a one piece fleece snow suit type thing and she always just wore that. Poor neglated jacket! Glad we didn't pay for it (it was a gift) haha!







Poor baby! The sun was in her eyes!



Here are some cute pictures of Jo and Daddy today...

Love this picture! It looks like she's going to eat our cat, Jones!


This right here is typically what Jo does to my husband all day long and when he's sleeping haha.

So last night, before Jo went to bed, I sat her down near where I keep my computer (and candy stash) and this is what happened:

I guess I was asking for it haha should've known better!

And some pictures of Josephine refusing to sit down haha...



3 comments:

MommyKW said...

I love that coat. I wish that they made all baby clothes in adult sizes too! She is so adorable. I know what you mean about refusing to sit. I spent a good part of today leaning Samantha up against the couch and making sure she didn't fall down because all she wanted to do was stand.

k's mama said...

She is soo cute!!! Where is all the snow in the outside pics?? I am like 1 hour north of you and we have several FEET of snow in our yard... i couldn't even get to the swingset if I want too unless I had knee high boots!

Caroline said...

Because that day that we got all the rain washed away all the snow that came right before the rain. I think where you were there was too much snow to just wash away so the rain just made it heavy instead.