Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is AMAZING...

As I type this, Josephine has been taking a nap for 1 hour and 38 minutes! This is amazing, and I gurantee you that she will really pissed when she wakes up haha. She's always in such a bad mood when she wakes up from a long nap, it's like she's mad at herself for napping so long and possibly missing something important! Here are some cute pictures from yesterday!
So lately this is what Jo looks like after her breakfast and dinner. She will not let me feed her a spoon full of food without her putting her hands in her mouth afterwards thus getting her hands covered with whatever she's eating or grabbing the spoon from me with a death grip and trying to feed herself. It's just a disaster! haha but it makes for a fun time!
So ever since Josephine realized that her hand is big enough now to hold her bottle with one hand she always has to be doing something with the other hand! This is how she spent the whole time that she had her bottle haha.
My favorite picture! Look at the look on her face and her little pointed finger! It's like she's saying "Have you seen my new toy!?" This was her first time seeing this toy and she was just AMAZED.
IKEA has the best, cutest toys ever! Look at the little wagon the blocks come with and the shapes are traced on it so you can put them away... speaking of the wagon...
Josephine had fun with that too!
And now some cool black & white pictures I took while just fooling around...
I like this picture even though it looks like I'm getting ready to eat her haha.


P.s. Josephine is awake now. She slept for a total of 1 hour and 50 minutes! WOW! And she didn't wake up in a bad mood either! YAY!




1 comment:

MommyKW said...

The picture with the puzzle looks like she is pointing and smiling like she just put it together! I love that wagon - I'll have to get one at Ikea! Your black and white pictures are great. They would make for great pictures blown up and put in frames and up on the wall together. So cute, as always! I'm jealous, Samantha has taken two 30 minute naps and I think she's done for the day!