Saturday, March 1, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we are going to Rob's work so they can meet Josephine, there are a lot of people who haven't seen her yet there believe it or not! Then we are heading to Cranston, RI to see Josephine's new bestfriend, Layla! (my bestfriend's newborn) I AM SO EXCITED! I know I'm going to cry when I see Layla, so I put tissues in Jo's diaper bag... I actually just teared up even typing about it, I know, I'm crazy. I'm a little nervous, we're going to be in the car A LOT. We have to drive a half hour to Rob's work then an hour and a half to Cranston from there, it sucks that his work in in the opposite direction! I'm nervous because we're leaving after her first nap and we're getting to our final destination long before the time Jo usually takes her 2nd nap so she might be awake in the car the whole time and she usually gets bored and cranky after a short while. I'm bringing practically our whole toy box! haha

So the spider man infatuation continues! Last night I could NOOOT take it away from her. Even when I was going to put her down for the night she refused to let it go so I put her to sleep with it in her arms and she slept all night... with it in her arms haha. Here are some pictures from the day featuring the new obsession...

Jo with Spidey during naptime today...


Spidey during bath time...


Jo with Spidey while she brushed her teeth...

P.s. I love how it looks like she's ACTUALLY making an effort to brush her front 2 teeth haha.

And finally... Spidey with Jo during bedtime


Today, I dressed Jo like it was the middle of summer haha is this my wishful thinking? My hope that it'll start getting nicer soon? I think so! I also think it's ADORABLE haha





Annnnd... Jo seemed to be constipated, I won't get into detail haha, but I decided to give her prune baby food today and uh... it got a little messy. I mean... REALLY messy. She would put her hands near her mouth then rub her eyes, hence the prunes on her eyebrow... it was just ridiculous!



P.s. If you click on the 2nd picture to view it full size you can kinda see her front 2 teeth! =)

Here is Jo looking like a monster trying to eat her pretty little stuffed animal...


Jo looking absolutely thirlled that I tied a huge ribbon around her head haha...


And finally... here is a video of Josephine going crazy playing with a piece of cellphane haha


Stay tuned for tomorrow! I will post A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of pictures of Jo and Layla tomorrow night! haha =0) Can't wait!

2 comments:

k's mama said...

OKay.. i LOVE the spiderman obsession. Hilarious!!!!!!! Good luck on your trip. we are going on a 1 hour car ride today with Keira and I am worried about that....:o( hate sticking her in her carseat that long. The video is great. She is so excited!! keira loves plastic too!!!

MommyKW said...

Too cute! Her spiderman pictures are adorable. Love the video. Good luck on your trip. I'm sure she'll do fine. It seems like I am always supernervous about things and then they go perfectly fine! Have fun!