Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ARRRRGH!!!

Tonight I had the brilliant idea to take the seat cover off of Jo's carseat to wash since she has thrown up on it twice and I just thought it'd be a good idea since it's one of the rare occasions it's out of the car and in the garage. Well! Let's just say... I don't care what this baby does on this carseat from here on out, THIS THING IS NEVER GOING TO BE WASHED AGAIN! (haha kidding ofcourse... but it won't be washed for a looooooooooong time) because I have spent the past 45 minutes, FORTY FIVE MINUTES, taking the ENTIRE carseat apart in order just to REMOVE the seat cover. I'm serious, the directions have like 20 steps just to take it off. You literally have to take the seat APART and now I am petrified that I won't be able to get it back together again. GRRR! Just had to vent about my frustration! I'll update tomorrow how the rebuilding went haha

Yesterday I took Jo outside breifly to put her in the swing and she wasn't toooo crazy about getting all bundled up. I don't usually put her mittens on but I did yesterday and she was so confused as to what to do without control of her hands!



The last picture is of her inside afterwards all cold with her little red nose and cheeks haha what a cutie =)

Here is Jo visiting with Zoe! She loves Zoe, always smiling at her when she walks in the room and always reaching for her when she walks by, so cute.


Some pictures of Jo's bath time tonight...





Here is a picture of Jo just in her Red Sox pants because the matching top doesn't fit anymore, so I had to go into her Red Sox wardrobe and pick a different shirt haha



And finally, just 2 cute pictures of Jo in her PJ's this morning. Wow... I just realized that all the pictures in this post were basically backwards in chronological order haha.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good Luck with the car seat...Zoe looks like she could eat Jojo for lunch, but I bet she is friendly..very pretty dog, even prettier baby.

The Real EMO said...

Yeah good luck with the carseat. I am afraid to take apart Keira's infant seat to wash it! LOL I loved the bundled up pics. That hat is awsome!!! ohh and I can't believe she still sits in her infant seat. Keira would be climbing out of the thing!! She is such a spaz in the tub!
tanya

MommyKW said...

Oh no! Tell me how long it takes to get that car seat back together! Samantha is getting the same one from the Easter Bunny! Love the pictures!