Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Egg Coloring!!!

Josephine had quite the day! She colored Easter Eggs with her cousin, Abby! CLICK HERE to view the pictures of the festivities! I uploaded them to my other picture website to show Abby's mom today while she was at work so it's just easier to link everyone there instead of upload them here. But I will post the end result of all of Jo's (my) hard work =) haha

I also got a chance to make up Abby's Easter basket. I couldn't do Josephine's tonight because guess what... there was only enough cellophane to wrap up Abby's basket! ONE BASKET WORTH OF CELLOPHANE! I spent $2.99 on that roll of cellophane and I was expecting atleast enough to wrap up 2 baskets! It didn't even take that much to wrap up 1 I couldn't believe that was it! But, alas, I have OCD so I will go out and buy the exact same roll of cellophane to wrap up Jo's basket haha here is Abby's:

Because of the flash from the camera you can't really see past the cellophane in the picture but it's a cute little basket with some shred (OFCOURSE!) and some plastic easter eggs and some Fisher Price Little People toys. It's tough to make an Easter basket for kids who don't eat candy yet! Atleast she happens to LOOVE plastic Easter eggs so it doesn't seem so lame afterall haha atleast it's pretty =) that's all that counts in my opinion!

Here are some pictures of Jo being an angel (literally) upstairs at Nana's.






Here are some pictures of Jo just hanging out on the couch enjoying a good book, her review? "It was TASTY!"




Today I was reorganizing the living room (I made BIG strides!) and there was no where to put Jo, literally NO WHERE... not even in her playard haha I had stuff all over the place! So I trapped her in the corner of the couch, I tried to take every precaution to make sure she couldn't get out and fall off the couch:



But how'd I know? She still managed to get into trouble...


And finally... a picture I thought was really cute because Jo was just sitting and staring at her shoes after I put them on...


We're going to the mall tomorrow! Hooray! It's always nice to get out of the house once and awhile... alright, goodnight everyone!

3 comments:

k's mama said...

LOL... love the pic of her with the cord!!! Keira finds cords everywhere! By the way.. r u supposed to wrap easter baskets??? I hever wrap them- I just fill them.

Caroline said...

No put I'm crazy like that and wrap everything with cellophane haha I especially liked the one with the eggs on it so I couldn't help but buy it.

MommyKW said...

Very cute basket. You are very detail oriented! Good for you! Love the angel pictures!