Monday, March 31, 2008

Cranky, cranky, CRANKY!

Jo was a crank MONSTER today. Excuse my langage, but teething is really a bitch for her! So she was pretty much wearing her cranky pants for most of the day but managed to take a few funny pictures this evening when she was in a slightly better mood.

Here is Jo showing off her new talent... getting on her knees so she can pull herself up in the playard. I'm so impressed at how fast, effortlessly she can do it!


Here are some pictures of Jo trying to fit an entire bouncy ball in her mouth haha




As you can see... Jo is wearing a cute one piece outfit today with little flamingos on it. Well, how's this for coordination... MATCHING SOCKS! haha


And here are some pictures of Jo thinking she can crawl haha she's constantly trying to crawl over you or somewhere. She doesn't sit still for a minute! In the first picture, she's doing this weird new thing where she'll rub her hands all over her upper body. If she's wearing clothes she'll rub her hands all over her belly and stuff and then start pulling on her clothes as if to say "GET THESE OFF OF ME!" haha it's so strange but she keeps doing it and I actually caught it on camera! In the last 2 pictures you can see my husband trying to keep her away from my computer so he sits her over on the other side of him and then she just tries to go back haha she never stops!






And last but not least! Jo in one of her new sleep sets that only cost me $4.99 for each set!!!

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Okay, I absolutely love those pajamas! Where are they from? I think that Jo is going to be a walker! I love the picture where she is rubbing her hands on her belly (and what a belly! haha!) She and Samantha sure have something in common! Hope she's doing better!

Caroline said...

I got them at Old Navy. The pajama sets are usually 2 for $20 but I got 3 sets for $4.99 on clearance! I'm very proud of this purchase I'm sure you can tell haha

Tracy said...

Oh boy... the cranky moments make us cherish the good!!! Hopefully she will get through the teething soon! Jo is sooo adorable!!

Sara said...

OMG!! Love the cute pj's!!