Sunday, March 2, 2008

We visited Layla!

Today was a big day! We went to Rob's work to visit some people Jo hasn't met yet and then we went to my bestfriend Kimberly's to visit her newborn, Layla, who is Josephine's bestfriend! Trust me... they don't have a choice! haha Jo did GREAT in the car, I was a little nervous because we were going to be driving around for a total of a little more than 3 hours today so I was hoping she wouldn't get cranky or bored but she ended up sleeping for an hour and a half total of those 3 hours so everything was okay! The rest of the time she just played with Spidey, ofcourse.

Pictures galore!


Kim with Layla...


Bestfriends and more bestfriends!

And my faaaavorite pictures....












Layla is so beautiful! I love her! I can't wait for her and Jo to have little play dates =)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very sweet..doesn't seem like forever ago that our little ones were that little.

k's mama said...

Wow- what a beautiful baby!! Jo likes like a giant next to her!!! its amazing how much they grow in 1 year.

Tracy said...

Isn't it AMAZING how big our kids look next to the little babies!!! CRAZY how fast it goes!

MommyKW said...

BEAUTIFUL babies! It's funny how big that pacifier looks in the baby's mouth! I'm sure you guys had a great time - I hope spiderman did too!