Friday, March 7, 2008

FREEEEEEEZZZZZINNNNG....

BRRRR! It's 29 degrees right now and it's COOOOOOOOLD. Even inside! I feel like the stupid heat isn't doing anything!!! It's supposed to rain allllllllllll night and allllllll day tomorrow, we're supposed to get like 5 inches of rain or something ridiculous like that!

Want to see what I'm getting Josephine for Easter!? She loooves the Fisher Price Little People toys so I'm getting this and this. I love the Little People stuff too! I saw like 2 other sets I wanted to get her but I was like hmmm... I can't get her ALL this for no reason (it was a lot haha) atleast the Easter stuff makes sense! So I'm going to save the other stuff for her birthday annnnd whatever other random holiday I can use as an excuse to buy them for =)

Josephine is ALWAYS playing with our remote controls and reaching for them and what not. Usually I have to hide them under a pillow because if she even sees them she won't stop till she gets them and will whine if she sees me hide them and seriously will remember where I hid them and will continue trying to get them. Annnnd aren't remote control pretty much REALLY dirty and germy? haha so finally I was like, why don't I just sanitize them and give them to her? So here she is FINALLY getting to play with the remote controls.


And here is Jo playing with an empty fruit snack wrapper and her baby monitor. Anything that isn't really a toy!!!


And last but not least.... NAKED TIME!!!! HOORAY!

2 comments:

k's mama said...

Keira loves fruit snack wrappers too!! YOu are such a good mom.. keira LOVes the remotes too.. we just let her chew on them....
Love the belly roll in the naked time pic!!- Ohh great easter presents too. keira is getting a book and a sand pail and shovel!!

MommyKW said...

Great presents! I will post a picture so that you can see how much my kids love Little People. They play with them FOREVER, so I think it's worth the investment. I finally gave up on the remote issue and just gave them remotes we didn't use any more. It's like the favorite toy! It seems that Samantha and Jo have the same body shape - rolly! And, we are getting the same rain. We had flooding earlier in the week and it's been raining nonstop since yesterday at noon! Our yard is a huge mud pit!