Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Layout!

Tomorrow shall be an exciting day! I can't believe we are a week away from Easter and the thought of getting Josephine's picture taken with the Easter Bunny at the mall has not crossed my mind until TODAY! It just hit me, OFCOURSE we have to go get her picture taken with the Easter Bunny haha. So we will do that, then since we'll be at the mall... we'll continue our quest for pants for Josephine at Old Navy then head to Barnes & Noble to pick up the new children's book that my cousin illustrated and wrote! annnnd then go to church. We finally found a mass nearby that is late (5:00 PM) all the other ones around here are just very inconvenient. They are either REALLY early, like 7 or 7:30 (no way Rob is capable of getting up that early haha) or right smack in the middle of when Jo is taking a nap like the 10:00 or 10:30 mass or the 11:30 or noon mass... The 5:00 mass definitely works best for us...

Here is Jo continuing to just let toys hang out of her mouth like she's a puppy.




And some pictures I took of Jo and I. Note... I do not have makeup on in these pictures so please do not mind my acne and my extremely dark circles around my eyes that I have had all my life... it is the Italian curse, I tell you! So again, I apologize, I do not mean to scare anyone! haha





Okay... so Josephine had a REALLY messy dinner. She ended up getting SO much food in her hair, she needed a bath afterwards. I tried to get a good picture of the food in her hair but these pictures seriously don't do it justice haha




She also learned how to detach the top tray of her booster seat, and boy was it delicious!



I had to take pictures of her opening her mouth to take a spoonful of food because it's just so adorable...



She seriously is such a cutie =)



And here she is after her bath, with her hair all nicely combed. I LOVE FRESHLY CLEAN BABIES!!! haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE PICTURES as usual.. YOu are my hero when it comes to keeping up your blog!!! I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy.. he he!

The Real EMO said...

I agree- Your blog is very entertaining!! I love the food pics!!! Its hard to find a mass that works with babies.. seriously we go to 8 am mass most of the time because otherwise its her naptime but 8 am is a little early for us... Good luck with the easter bunny pics. We were at the mall yesterday and the easter bunny was scary looking!! No way was I getting her pic taken with him. You look perfectly fine without make up!! I only ever wear mascara and lip gloss....
tanya

Jennifer said...

We got our Easter bunny pic yesterday and it sucked. I plan on taking Brooke to another mall and getting it done again. It was in a outside storage shed...literally and it showed.

MommyKW said...

Too cute! I love the smell and look of fresh babies! Jo is adorable. Good luck with your E.Bunny pics. Never had one, never will! The kids frighten easily by large furry animals! Haha! I am going to go get that book. Looks good and I'm a children's book nut!

MommyKW said...

P.S. - Mother's never judge other mother's on how they look! If we all looked perfect all the time our kids would be a mess!