Thursday, March 6, 2008

I have a backyard!?

Every since I moved in here, which was a year and a half ago, there has been a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pile of bins and just STUFF blocking the door to the backyard from our kitchen. This is just where my husband piled his stuff haha this was his "storage." Well... I never thought I'd see the day... BUT I REACHED THE DOOR!!!!!!!! That's right! We have a door to the backyard from our apartment now, we don't have to go upstairs and through my mother-in-law's kitchen. I seriously never thought I'd see the day. I mean... before... it was BAD... like reeeeallllly bad. I really didn't think we'd ever have access to this door but here it is in all it's glory!

I can't believe how much bigger it makes our kitchen look. Really! And now that the cats area has been cleaned out and mostly thrown away... like his food and his scratching post, our kitchen REALLY lookes bigger after all that stuff was gone. I'll have to take a picture of the WHOLE kitchen now!

Daddy brought home Josephine a spider man ball! Oh the wonders of having a Daddy who works at a toy store!



Today, I had to put away a lot of Josephine's laundry and so I sat her on our bed and looked around the room.. hmmmm.. what can I give her to entertain her? Her spider man ball, Daddy's alarm clock, wire, and the Mylicon bottle. PERFECT! haha I'm such a great mother. By the way, that wire is officially HER wife. I sanitized it and it's actually never been used it's brand new out of a package so I just figured, eh, you can have it haha



Seriously, this is the perfect mixture of things to keep her perfectly entertained for quite awhile! Most of these things aren't even toys! What a typical baby haha.

Annnnd finally, here is Jo in her tutu!



Okay... off to Target we go!

5 comments:

MommyKW said...

A dad who works at a toy store?! She's officially the luckiest girl in the world! Love the tutu! I am telling you, it's winter that gets the bug in you to clean out everything. It's addictive!

Caroline said...

Yeah haha he's the manager of a Toys R' Us. I'm sure he's going to be coming home with little gifts all the time and spoil her rotten!

k's mama said...

LOVE the TUTU!!! It seems that you are nesting .. with all this cleaning... r u expecting number 2?? HAHA.. just kidding. I get bored and clean the whole house too!

Caroline said...

haha oh no, I've been working on this house for a year and a half. It was a sloppy, single man's house before I moved in... truuuust me. Now all we have to do is get started on converting the garage to our bedroom and getting Jo's room ready!

Jennifer said...

Man you are a machine this week with cleaning...come on down to Louisiana and give my house some attention...I too love the tutu and the spidey ball.