Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Bunny Pictures!!!

Today we went to the mall to get Josephine's picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Here is what the Easter get up looked like at our mall, I took this picture looking down from the 2nd floor. That train is real and all the little kids can ride inside it! It's usually is the cafeteria but they bring it down to this area for Christmas and Easter and make a little matching environment for it to travel through, sooo cute! I can't wait for Jo to be old enough to ride it!

I should have taken the picture when I walked a little further so you could see the area where the Easter Bunny sat, but you can see his feet! haha I love this mall, they always have GREAT Christmas and Easter set ups!

So I don't have a scanner and wouldn't be able to scan Jo's Easter Bunny picture in until I went to my parents house but I took a picture of it! haha You can surprisingly see it quite well! So far we have such great luck with these Holiday pictures! In her Christmas picture she's smiling and laughing and in this one she's smiling too!



So here is a picture of what my kitchen table looks like right now! Two Easter baskets, an Easter present for Jo, and 2 presents for Jo's little boy cousins whose Birthday party we are going to on Friday (You have no idea how much it bothers me that one of the card's envelopes are orange... but I'm trying to deal with it haha). Also, a close up for Jo's finished Easter basket!



At Old Navy, I bought Josephine 3 outfits for the summer along with some pajamas and socks. I'm slowly replacing the clothes that I've been squeezing her in for weeks with some clothes that fit her!!!


So here is a picture of Jo with her new favorite toy:

I knew that cellophane would end up being extra fun somehow. Oh the things babies find joy in...

So I have 3 videos, the last 2 of them are HYSTERICAL and the first one is just cute
haha
Here is Jo holding on to her cardboard tube and dancing to our new favorite singer, Leona Lewis.

Here is a hilarious video of Jo laughing up a storm, I love the very end, awww I love this baby's laugh!

And my FAVORITE video of all! Jo was grabbing the cardboard tube and talking through it, obviously making her talking REALLY loud haha it was soooo funny, she was talking up a storm and it was like she was talking through a megaphone!

4 comments:

k's mama said...

I LOVE the last video with her talking up a storm. So funny. In the first video I love her constantly loving legs and chubby thighs!!

MommyKW said...

So cute! I love all of your presents! Great Wrapping! In the last video it looks like she keeps looking at you like, what are you laughing at? too funny - she is definitely a cutie!

Jennifer said...

I love love that mall Easter Set-up...like I said earlier I was so aggravted at the set-up our Boardwalk had...it was in a outside storage shed....it was very Ghetto. Love the videos too.

Tracy said...

LOVE the video with her yelling into the tube. That is sooo cute!!Made me laugh listening to you laugh! She is soo adorable!