Monday, March 10, 2008

Bathing beauty...

Yesterday, I went to Old Navy to get Jo a few things and I spent way too much money haha. But I got her a bathing suit which I am so excited about! It was so weird, the bathing suits ran SOOO small... I didn't try it on her in the store but I could just tell by looking at them that they were just way too small. I picked up a 12-18 month one, because that's the size I was buying her everything else in, and I just could not picture her in it... then I picked up a 18-24 month size and it still looked SO small! I couldn't imagine her wearing it with a diaper. So I bought a 2T!!!!!!!!! And it fits her WELL right now, so I'm going to save it with the tags on and the receipt and try it on her in close to 3 months so I have time to return it within 90 days if it's too small for her then... then I'll have to get her a 3T! haha Here she is in all her glory!!!...




And here are some pictures of Jo in her party dress before heading out to her cousin's second birthday!



And finally... the last piece of the outfit... pants under her dress! haha



3 comments:

MommyKW said...

I love it! That dress is beautiful! So cute with her dark hair. You know, with Chris and I both having dark hair (really I have almost black hair, but it hasn't been that color in years!) we have four light to blonde hair kids. I've always wanted a dark haired child!

The Real EMO said...

I love the dress too. Red is a great color for a dark haired baby! keira does not have enough red clothes. Too much pink! Love the bathing suit too. WOw.. 2 T. Jo is a big girl with some seriously adorable chubby thighs!!.. Hey how do you get to post more than 4 pics with blogger? everytime I try it wont ppost more than 4!
tanya

The Real EMO said...

Hey is jo still doing that 30 min nap thing? keira did it for so long and then she stopped and now she has been doing it again!! it drives me nuts because she is tired and cranky all day long!
tanya