Sunday, March 16, 2008

Talented baby...

Well, today's plans got slightly interrupted when my husband had to go to the emergency room this morning!!!!! His back has been hurting him for a few days now, maybe almost a week or so, and this morning it hurt so bad he couldn't even move! It was BAD. So his sister took him to the ER while I stayed home with Jo. He's a lot better now, even without pain medication (they prescribed him some, he just hasn't taken any yet). So I went to Barnes & Noble with my mother-in-law. Get this! My cousins book "What Kind Of Rabbit Are You?" WAS SOLD OUT!!! I thought that was pretty neat. I think I'm just going to order it online. But I still managed to buy Josephine 5 books, only spent $25 though! Thought that was pretty good! I have a serious addiction to children's books. Josephine has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many books, it's insane! They're all just SO cute! Then we went to The Christmas Tree Shop (which is amazing). We're going to go to the mall on Tuesday to get Jo's picture taken with the Easter Bunny and to continue our quest for pants for Jo! Jo was such an angel while we were out, she's always soooo good when we take her places, I feel so blessed to have such a good baby! I love her =)

Before I finished dressing Jo today I thought she looked so cute just in her onsie and socks:



Then I had to get her all the way dressed... I thought she looked just so pretty in this picture!


So I was talking to Josephine and she couldn't see me over the high part of the playard and so she stood on her tippity toes to see me haha I thought it was cute:


Jo is getting really good at her new tricks! She is so good at waving. She even knows the words "wave" "say byebye" or "say hi" because she waves everytime I say these things. She also has started waving... ALL THE TIME. haha it is SOOOO funny. In the store, as I'm pushing her around, she is just sitting there with her arm up waving haha it's like she's a politician or a beauty pageant winner in a parade. She also sometimes will do a double handed wave haha. Then in the car, on the way home, she sat in her carseat was just waving to everyone outside the window... THE WHOLE WAY HOME. It is just TOO funny. I must get it on video!

She also was sitting in her playard today and got up on her knees and managed to pull herself up into a standing position in the playard! This is a bigger accomplishment than pulling herself up in the crib because the edge in the playard is so much higher, I was impressed! And when she is standing, holding on to the edge, she can let go with one hand... bend down... pick up a toy... and stand back up. Very skilled!


2 comments:

MommyKW said...

So cute! She is quite a mover! I am going to be ordering the book online. Can't wait to get it! Her website is fantastic!

The Real EMO said...

I am waiting for keira to wave... I love how cute babies look in just a onesie.. you can see all their rolls. :o)
Tanya