Friday, March 14, 2008

My child is a nut...

Lately, Josephine can't sit still for a second. Unfortuantly, she can't crawl haha. But she certainly thinks so! You sit her down and she INSTANTLY goes forward into a crawling position then will sit back up and then repeat over and over and over. It didn't help that she desperately wanted to eat my camera in the following pictures, it gave her more motivation not to sit still for a single second!










So I put Jo in her chair so I could make her breakfast and usually she's sitting there yelling at me and demanding her food (she has the patience of a saint! =p) but today I noticed she was being quiet so I turn around and lo and behold... my husband's work shirt was on the back of her chair and she was trying to eat the thingy he has to have hanging off his shirt (yeah, I know, great description but you can see what I mean when you look at the picture) she LOOOVES touching the pin and thingy hanging off his shirt, if he picks her up when he's wearing it she doesn't even care about anything but getting those things in her mouth ahah when one of Rob's coworkers pick her up she started to eat their pin too...

1 comment:

k's mama said...

Keira loves eating her daddy's work badge!!! or anything covered in plastic. I love jo's oufit andher funny faces!!!.
ps... if she is getting in to that crawling position watch out!! she is going to be crawling very soon!!!!!