Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rough Night...

Jo was up ALLLL night... and I mean all night. I didn't get a second of sleep until 7 am this morning and then got up when Jo woke up a little after 9 am. She slept from 7:45 to midnight and starting at midnight she would wake up crying, not even hard... just a little, kinda whining. And I would try to get her to go back to sleep but she would just be awake whining... Then I'd finally get her asleep and I'd lay her down and she'd wake up 10 minutes later. It was HORRIBLE. I didn't know what was wrong with her but something was definitely bothering her! Then she had her first bottle at 10 past 6, and then went right to sleep after that. I let her sleep in our bed because I was ready to do ANYTHING that would get her to sleep better!

Then, when she was up for the day. She'd be perfectly fine and content and then all of a sudden start crying and then calm down after awhile and be fine again. I was very curious as to what was going on so we went to the doctors. Turns out... NOTHING is wrong. They checked her ears, they were fine. They took a throat swab (because I have a sore throat, I thought maybe she might too?) it came back negative. I can't imagine that this is teething because even though she may be as cranky as ever because of teething during the day she has always been able to sleep at night. I'm PRAYING for a better night tonight! AHHH!

Here are some pictures of Jo playing with her balloon tonight. My lord, does she love this thing! haha









Annnnnd Jo playing with her feet... the best toy!






And some more random pictures from yesterday and today...



3 comments:

k's mama said...

uggg! Poor you! I hope you get some sleep tonight!!!!

MommyKW said...

She looks really miserable from not getting enough sleep (haha - just kidding!) I feel sorry for you. I hope you can get some more sleep - maybe even a nap today! Remember, stay consistent - she might be testing you to see if you'll give in and stay up with her! Never know!

Jennifer said...

I hope you got some sleep last night.