Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope everyone has a great Easter with their families =) We'll be at my mother-in-laws upstairs. We're going to the Easter Mass at 12 (Jo has been waking up before that and we'll have plenty of time to get to the church). I'll be definitely taking A LOT of pictures tomorrow. I have a cutie little "My First Easter" onsie and bib for her to wear and when she wakes up from her 2nd nap I'm going to change her into her Easter dress... which is really a Christmas dress haha. My Uncle and Aunt got Josephine a BEAUTIFUL (and expensive :-/) dress for Christmas but I didn't actually get it until a week after Christmas. So I figured she'd wear it for Easter... she fits into it so why not, right?

So I have a lot of pictures! Here is Jo doing her favorite thing... getting thrown around. I have never seen a baby enjoy being thrown around as much as Jo, and I'm not just talking about being thrown in the air like in this picture... I'm talking about being tosses around and swung around in a way that I thought would scare babies haha.


I was taking random pictures of Jo today and she was giving me some fierce facial expressions haha...





Jo has a new toy! Well... not really toy. It's those block mats you see her sitting on. I feel a lot better with her sitting on those than our hardwood floor, just in case she tips over.





Everyone MUST watch this. I was tickling Jo and she seriously hysterically laughs for like a good 45 seconds straight haha I LOVE it... then at the end she crys haha Also... please note that all of her thrashing around was not because of me, she was doing all of that. It looks worst because my camera is shaking because I'm tickling her with the other hand, it looks like child abuse haha

And here is a random video of Jo exploring in her crib:




I hope everyone has a great Easter! =)

3 comments:

k's mama said...

cute videos.. she laughs just like keira. My husband actually thought it was a keira video. ( he was in the other room ) Can't wait to see Jo's dress. Happy Easter!!

Jennifer said...

Brooke has been coming up with some crazy faces here lately too. Happy Easter.

MommyKW said...

Too funny!