Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter! This post is going to be very picture heavy haha here is a look at our Easter celebrations...

Jo was a little cranky when she woke up so I let her open her wrapped gift from us early... I love how these pictures looks like she's actually opening it by herself...



And now... Jo playing with her new toy!!!



Jo in her "My First Easter" onsie opening her card from Mommy and Daddy...




A picture of Jo on the way to church and a picture of the Easter baskets my mother-in-law gave Jo and Abby. I actually put them together and wrapped them up haha because Mary was too busy cooking a delicious meal! Jo is the Backyardigans themed basket and Abby's is the Curious George themed basket. Jo was a model citizen in church. My father-in-law was doing the collection and jokingly put the basket infront of Jo and before you know it she picks up 2 fist fulls of cash! It was the funniest thing, everyone around us was laughing.



Some pictures of Jo in her Christmas turned Easter dress!







Jo opening her Easter basket from Nana, she got so excited she was shaking! haha




Josephine sitting on the table, with Auntie Rachel, Mommy, Daddy, and Pepe






And now just random pictures of Abby sleeping when she arrived and then up and about with family and what not...









3 comments:

k's mama said...

Jo looks like she got alot of great stuff from the Easter Bunny!! She looks really nice in her pretty dress and I can't believe she was stealing from the collection basket!!! :o)

Jennifer said...

Jo Jo had a good Easter it looks like. I loove her Easter Onsie, I could not find any Easter outfits like that. I did find her a Bib though.

MommyKW said...

Great pictures! I LOVE her hair! I wish I had a baby with that dark hair! Too cute! Happy Easter!