Friday, March 28, 2008

Hooray!

Seriously... my stove was bothering me all day haha. I must have been using the wrong type of cleaner (I have about a million) so I tried another one and it seemed to work a lot better. Here is a before and after shot. The first picture is the one I posted earlier today, after I had already tried to clean it and was discouraged. The 2nd picture is what it looks like now!


I feel a lot better now =) haha I know, I'm crazy!!! I probably could've gotte even more off but my good scrubbing hand was getting tired =)

Josephine's favorite thing in this world is The Backyardigans. I usually let her watch it while she eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here is what her face looks like every time the opening comes on:


Then we went in the bedroom so Jo could watch me switch out the humidifier that broke AGAIN (we've had 2 of the same kind) and bring in the new and better Vicks humidifier:

Say goodbye to the cute Hello Kitty humidifier...

And hello to the very normal looking Vicks humidifier haha...


So Jo has been really cranky lately because she's definitely teething again which I think is making her take short naps again (Ugh...) But she really calmed down we she was sitting in her car and playing with the controls and sound effects...



As you can see from these pictures, her nose has been running like crazy! It's horrible... and you all now how babies react when you wipe their noses haha she's actually been pretty 50/50 with not freaking out and freaking out in terms of the nose wipe, very impressive.

Jo is definitely teething again! It's so sad. She really enjoys her teething rings though. You can see the fountain of drool in these pictures haha... here she is being so tired that she is acting silly and drunk haha she also started crying out of nowhere when I was done taking these pictures... soooo tired! P.s. I LOVE the picture of her playing the drums haha










We're going to RI tomorrow for the weekend so I'll definitely have adventurous pictures my next few posts! =)

2 comments:

k's mama said...

That is a pretty fancy onesie Jo has on!!!! Your stove looks much better!
still teething and drooling and doing short naps over here too and still only 2 teeth.

MommyKW said...

Looks good! I love that onesie! Despite teething, she looks so happy!